Limited Liability Companies in Real Estate Ventures," Real Estate Law Journal, Summer 1993, pp.
What does RELJ stand for?
RELJ stands for Real Estate Law Journal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Renewable Energy Long Island
- Renewable Energy Long Island (Long Island, NY)
- Resource Evaluation Leaders, Inc. (New York)
- Robust Electric Laser Initiative (US Air Force)
- Ruth E Lloyd Information Center
- Releasable by Information Disclosure Official
- Raman Excitation Plus Laser-Induced Electronic Fluorescence
- Respite for Elders Living in Everyday Families
- Restoring Earnings to Lift Individuals and Empower Families Act of 2001
- Revista Electrónica de Investigación y Evaluación Educativa (Spanish)
- Releasable to Japan (US DoD)
- Richardson Electronics Ltd
- Regional Long Line Agencies
- In Relation to the Live Weight
- Regional Earthquake Likelihood Models
- Rotor Encoding of Longitudinal Magnetization
- Regenstrief LOINC Mapping Assistant (Regenstrief Institute)
- Regional Educational Laboratory Mid-Atlantic (Rutgers)
- Regional Land Management Unit (Swedish International Development Agency; 1982-2006)
- Remote Laser Micro Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1992, Professor Aalberts has been the Editor-in-Chief of the Real Estate Law Journal.
Friedman, "Business Directions: The LLC," 35 National Real Estate Investor SS17 (June 1993); Horwood and Hechtman, "Better Alternative: The Limited Liability Company," 20 Journal of Real Estate Taxation 348 (Summer 1993); Lawrence and Norton, "Limited Liability Companies: The New Entity of Choice," 7 Real Estate Accounting & Taxation 5 (Winter 1993); Tax Ideas, "Limited Liability Companies in Real Estate Ventures," 22 Real Estate Law Journal 55 (Summer 1993).