The $500 credit line will help real estate professionals impacted by the 'perfect storm' that has hit the real estate industry in southwest Florida," said Michelle Craft, CEO and publisher of REAL ESTATE HOT SHEETS, Inc.
What does REHS stand for?
REHS stands for Real Estate Hot Sheets, Inc. (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REHS
We have 3 other meanings of REHS in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (UK)
- Redwood Empire Hazardous Incident Team (California)
- Real Estate Home Loans (Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Respiratory Evaporative Heat Loss
- Reserva Experimental Horco Molle (Spanish: Experimental Horca Molle Reserve; tree studies; Argentina)
- Registered Environmental Health Professional (NEHA)
- Registered Etheric Health Practitioner (School of Etheric Healing)
- Retired Employees Health Program (Pennsylvania)
- Reactor Heat Removal
- Reseau Télématique Haïtien pour la Recherche et le Développement (Haiti)
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist
- Rutgers Environmental Health and Safety (New Jersey)
- Rare-Earth Hi-Tech (Mongolia)
- Robert Ervin Howard United Press Association
- Routine Environmental High-Volume Air Samples
- Rachel's Environment & Health News
- Rad Elec Inc.
- Radio España Independiente (Spanish: Radio Free Spain)
- Rapid Enzymatic Indicator
- Real Economic Impact (tour; various locations)