He holds a Bachelor of Arts in economics and political science from Tufts University and is an active member of the Real Estate Finance Association and Urban Land Institute.
What does REFA stand for?
REFA stands for Real Estate Finance Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REFA
- Resource Enforcement Function
- Restricted Earth Fault
- Review of Environmental Factors
- Robotech Expeditionary Forces (Robotech anime)
- Roma Education Fund (est. 2005)
- Roseland Education Foundation
- Row Echelon Form (matrix mathematics)
- Reference Number
- Refund/Fact of Filing
- Restriction Factor 1 (human antiretroviral activity)
- Reichsausschuss für Arbeitszeitermittlung (German system for checking working hours)
- Renewable Energy from Agriculture (Stockton-on-Tees, England, UK)
- Rural Education Forum Australia
- Renewable Energy for African Development
- Réseau d'Enseignement Francophone à Distance du Canada (French: Canada's Francophone Distance Education Network; Canada)
- Réseau Femmes Africaines et Droits Humains (French: African Women and Human Rights Network; Burkina Faso)
- Reform of the Forestry Administration System (Vietnam)
- Redwood Empire Food Bank (California)
- residentevilfanboy.com (video game website)
- Reebok Equipped Fitness Club (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His memberships include the Real Estate Finance Association, the Real Estate Board of New York and CoreNet Global.
Ley is a member of the Real Estate Finance Association division of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board, the Massachusetts Conveyancers Association, the Real Property sections of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Boston Bar Association, and is an approved title attorney for major national title insurance companies.
He is a member of the Real Estate Finance Association.
His professional affiliations include membership in the Multifamily Council of the Urban Land Institute and the Real Estate Finance Association of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
An active participant in many civic and industry organizations, including the Real Estate Board of New York, CoreNet, Young Men's/Women's Real Estate Association of New York, the Business Council of Fairfield County, and the Real Estate Finance Association, Krasnow was recently presented with an award by Friends of Island Academy for his outstanding service and commitment to impoverished youth in New York City.
Sabrowski is a member of Commercial Investment Real Estate, The Business Council of Fairfield County, The International Council of Shopping Centers, and Real Estate Finance Association.
A founding member of the Steering Committee of the New England Women in Real Estate (NEWIRE), she is a board member of the Real Estate Finance Association, Greater Boston Real Estate Board.