The State Registration Service is working on creating a universal real estate database, which will be available in the offices located at different parts of the country.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Real Estate Database (resource)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Redfishes
- Racial Equality Directive (EU)
- Random Early Detection (TCP/IP)
- Random Early Discard
- Rapid Excess Disposal
- Rapid Extraction Desk
- Rapid Extraction Device
- RCRA Enforcement Division (US EPA)
- Reactor Engineering Department
- Read Every Day
- Real Estate Department (various locations)
- Real Estate Directory (various locations)
- Real Estate Division (various organizations)
- Rear-Engine Dragster
- Rebel Elite Defense (gaming)
- Record of Emergency Data
- Redmond (Amtrak station code; Redmond, OR)
- Redwood Empire Division (Northern California Demolay Association; International Order of DeMolay)
- Reference Entity Database (Credit Derivative Swaps database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the implementation of IT strategy and the consolidation of existing real estate databases the client has obtained an integrated CAFM system.
Blossor is a searchable real estate database similar to Zillow.
Nasser Saidi, former Chief Economist, DIFC and founder and managing partner, Nasser Saidi & Associates, recently called for the development of a real estate database as part of a range of steps aimed at 'active (credit) real estate management' to be undertaken not just by individual banks but as a system-wide common real estate data set and industrial-driven risk management dashboard.
The source of brokers' advantage is direct access to local real estate databases.
According to online real estate database Zillow, the 1.
There have been numerous commercial real estate databases that have come into northwest Arkansas during the past couple of years," he said.
The Index is announced quarterly and depicts the movement of prices at which residential properties are sold in Cyprus, based on the extensive, Cyprus-wide, BuySell Cyprus Real Estate database.