and is a principal member of Real Estate Counseling Group of America, a national organization of analysts and academicians founded by the late William N.
What does RECGA stand for?
RECGA stands for Real Estate Counseling Group of America (est. 1970)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Research Centre for Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology
- Reconnaissance Exercise Report
- Rapid Evaluation of Cognitive Functions Test (neurology)
- Receiving Force
- Risk of Excess Cancer Fatalities
- Réseau des Centres de Français Langue Étrangère d'Afrique (French: Network of Centers of French as a Foreign Language in Africa)
- Record Format
- Real Estate Conference Group (est. 1985; Beverly Hills, CA)
- Real Estate Consulting Group
- Rice Efficient Computing Group (Houston, TX)
- Real Estate Capital Gains Tax
- Regional Employment Clearing House (American Chemical Society Career Services)
- Rural and Environmental Change
- Radar Emitter Classification & Identification
- Real Estate Certificate Institute (California Real Estate Education Association)
- Real Estate Counselors International (Chicago, IL)
- Reciprocal Electrical Code Instruction
- Reciprocal Electrical Council, Inc.
- Register of Electrical Contractors of Ireland
- Repetitive Extracorporeal Irradiation of Blood
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also was a principal in The Real Estate Counseling Group of America, Inc.