com)-- Realty Point Inc releases their third information guide about social media compliance guidelines according to the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) and the Real Estate and Business Brokers Act 2002 (REBBA 2002) for real estate brokers in Ontario.
What does RECO stand for?
RECO stands for Real Estate Council of Ontario
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RECO
We have 7 other meanings of RECO in our Acronym Attic
- Revue des Etudes Cooperatives, Mutualistes et, Associatives
- Record Manager
- Reconstitution-Mobilization (US DoD)
- Ragged Edge Community Network (Canada)
- Regional Explicit Congestion Notification (computing)
- Railway Equipment Company, Inc.
- Recoverer Process (Oracle)
- Reinforced Earth Company (various locations)
- Relais Communautaire (French: Relay Community)
- Remote Command and Control
- Resident Evil: Covert Operations (Half-Life modification)
- Residential Energy Conservation Ordinance
- Roberts Electric Company (Oakland, CA)
- Recommendations for Design of Offshore Wind Turbines (EU project)
- Regional Community Forestry Training Center (Asia & the Pacific)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm is positioned to begin servicing clients upon receiving its license from the Real Estate Council of Ontario, which is pending approval.
In addition to offering realtors opportunities for professional growth, Royal LePage University also assists them in fulfilling regulatory obligations, with many courses officially recognized by the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO), the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA), and the New Brunswick Real Estate Association (NBREA) as contributing toward mandatory continuing education (CE) requirements for real estate agents.