In addition, USAA members can get up to $3,100* when they buy and sell their home through the USAA's MoversAdvantage real estate assistance program.
What does REAP stand for?
REAP stands for Real Estate Assistance Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REAP
We have 133 other meanings of REAP in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Evaluation And Management System
- Rescuing European Animals in Need (UK)
- Return and Emigration of Aliens from the Netherlands
- Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria PLC
- Rule Extraction from Artificial Neural Networks
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd.
- Rapid Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Rapid Ethnographic Assessment Procedure (data collection)
- Rawhide Equine Assisted Program
- Real Estate Apprentice Program
- Real-Time Environmental Application Process (Harris Corp. Meteorologist Weather Processor, MWP and Weather And Radar Processor, WARP)
- Recklessly Endangering Another Person
- Recognizing Excellence in Achievement and Professionalism
- Recycled Equipment Assistance Program
- Reengineering Application Project
- Regional Economic Area Partnership (Kansas)
- Regional Education Applicant & Placement Program
- Regional Employment Assistance Program (Australia)
- Regional Enforcement Activities Plan
- Reimbursable Earnings Allocation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her efforts contributed to Coldwell Banker SSK receiving the 2009 USAA Eagle Award trophy for outstanding performance in support of USAA's MoversAdvantage[R] program, a real estate assistance program offered by USAA relocation Services, Inc.
According to Patrick Glynn, vice president of marketing and account development for Meridian, the company views CFN as a visible strategic partner through which Meridian may market its employee benefits-related real estate assistance programs.