Akers, who is a past chairman of the Texas State Bar Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section, has delivered countless lectures on estate planning, estate administration, and family business planning topics at such prestigious national meetings as the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
What does REPTL stand for?
REPTL stands for Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative (South Africa)
- Regional Emergency Planning Team
- Registered Evoked Potential Technologist (electrodiagnostics)
- Relative Electrical Pain Threshold
- Réseau d'Etudes sur la Politique Technologique Africaine (French: African Technology Policy Studies Network)
- Réseau Éducation pour Tous en Afrique (French: Education for All in Africa Network)
- Roentgen Endovascular Prophylactics of Thromboembolism of the Pulmonary Artery
- Real Estate Property Tax Fighters (Florida)