NAA/NMHC and the Real Access Alliance are reviewing the details of the Nov.
What does RAA stand for?
RAA stands for Real Access Alliance (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAA
We have 159 other meanings of RAA in our Acronym Attic
- Rebel Angels 2 (gaming)
- Red Alert 2 (computer game)
- Robot Arena 2 (computer game)
- Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge (video game)
- Red Alert 3 (game)
- Rocket Arena 3 (computer game modification)
- Revised Article 9 (Texas)
- Radiological Accident Assessment (US FEMA)
- Railways Athletic Association
- Random Access Algorithm
- Rear Assembly Area
- Receiving Antenna Array
- Reconfigurable-Aperture Antenna
- Reconnaissance Avenue of Approach
- Recreation and Amusement Association (Japan; WWII)
- Recueil des Actes Administratifs (French: Reports of Administrative Proceedings; various organizations)
- Recycle America Alliance
- Recycle Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Redeployment Assembly Area
- Reductio Ad Absurdum (indirect mathematical proof by contradiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IREM and the Real Access Alliance contest any measure jeopardizing property owners' rights.
By working with federal policymakers and state telecommunications agencies, the Real Access Alliance will continue to ensure a tenant's right to choose from a variety of telecommunication access provider services.
IREM and the Real Access Alliance (RAA) strongly oppose forced access to property by telecommunications companies.
Even so, the Real Access Alliance is committed to ensuring tenant satisfaction.
The Institute, as a member of the Real Access Alliance, filed a brief supporting the original court decision, which was being appealed.
The Final Order (99-217) represents a substantial victory for the real estate industry thanks to efforts by NAA/NMHC and the Real Access Alliance.
In announcing the Commission's decision, Chairman William Kennard specifically praised the efforts of the Real Access Alliance to, "voluntarily agree to increased access to buildings and to best practices in accelerating time for negotiations with new entrants.