What does R$ stand for?
R$ stands for Real (Brazilian currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Thursday (using one letter for each day of week)
- US DoT tire speed rating (106 mph)
- US Revenue Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rice and Beans
- Research and Development
- Remove and Replace
- Rest and Relaxation
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature ventricular (qRS) complex in the electrocardiogram interrupting the t wave of the preceding beat)
- Royal Regiment of Canada