TOKYO -- Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO:6502) today announced the development of a CMOS image sensor with a small area and low power pixel readout circuits.
What does RDOUT stand for?
RDOUT stands for Readout
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen (British Columbia, Canada)
- Raleigh Department of Transportation (North Carolina)
- Rate-Distortion Optimized Transform (algorithm)
- Rebuild Downtown Our Town (New York)
- Recorded Deed of Trust (real estate)
- Recoverable Deep Ocean Transponder
- Refined Digital Output Technology (audio equipment)
- Reflectance Diffuse Optical Tomography
- Regimental Director Of Training
- Rest Day Over Time
- Revolving Doors of Vengeance (TV show)
- Democratic Rally of the People-Jama'a (Niger)
- Radar Data Processing
- Radar Data Processing (FAA)
- Radar Data Processor
- Radiation Distribution Plot
- Rádiodifusão Portuguesa (Portuguese national radio station)
- Range Deception Protection
- Range Deflection Protractor (to compute field artillery range and deflection)
- Range-Deflection Protractor (field artillery plotting instrument)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction A high-performance readout circuit for infrared detectors has a number of requirements, such as high injection efficiency, high dynamic range, high charge storage capacity, low noise, low power dissipation, and small circuit area (Li, T.
CMOS sensors achieve a high-speed readout for high pixel counts through parallel processing, so an increase in parallel-processing signal counts can result in problems such as signal delays and minor deviations in timing.
In addition to high sensitivity, the sensor features low readout noise, typically 3 electrons r.
The clear temperature readout provided by Azonic Solutions Tempscan thermometer indicators has proven a hit with Turners (Soham).
The VUE LCD readout is an entry-level solution for manual machine tool applications.
A transmitter at the encoder sends data to a receiver connected to the digital readout at the remote location.
The Model DM10 is a loop-powered LCD readout meter, which can be inserted anywhere in the flow meter's 4-20 mA output loop.