Before the 2002 lawsuit even arose, the DOD had proposed new legislation called the Readiness and Range Preservation Initiative (RRPI) to prevent just such lawsuits attempting to use hazardous waste laws to limit training.
What does RRPI stand for?
RRPI stands for Readiness and Range Preservation Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RRPI
We have 2 other meanings of RRPI in our Acronym Attic
- Runway Reference Point Downwind
- Richmond Regional Planning District Commission (Virginia)
- Review of Radical Political Economics (journal)
- Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis Foundation
- Rare Record Price Guide
- Regular Right Part Grammar (computing)
- Ruller Rundt På Gulvet Og Skriger Af Grin Så Tårene Løber Ud Af Øjene
- Remote Renewable Power Generation Program (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- Red Rock Pictures Holdings Inc.
- Rapu Rapu Processing, Inc. (Albay, Philippines)
- Recruiting and Retention Promotional Item
- Renewables Research and Policy Institute (various locations)
- Residential Rental Price Index (UK)
- Reverse Range Pressure Indicator
- Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute for Self-Development (Detroit, Michigan)
- Recommended Repair Parts List
- Richmond Rollers Pool League (billiards; Richmond, Canada)
- Rio Rancho Public Library (New Mexico)
- Roanoke Rapids Public Library (North Carolina)
- Rocky River Public Library (Rocky River, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sought through the Defense Department's Readiness and Range Preservation Initiative, the proposed exemptions could strip state and federal environmental regulators of any authority to enforce cleanup of certain contaminants, such as perchlorate, until the pollution migrated off military bases.