; Naval Surface Force Atlantic Readiness Support Group, Norfolk, Va.
What does RSG stand for?
RSG stands for Readiness Support Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSG
We have 141 other meanings of RSG in our Acronym Attic
- Rancho Santa Fe Technology (San Diego, CA)
- Risk Sensitive Foraging Theory (psychology)
- Royal Society for the Use of the Dopefish in 3d Realms' Games (now-defunct petition started in 1997)
- Residential Single-Family Unit
- Recombinant Semliki Forest Virus
- Radical Software Group
- Radio Sonder Grense (South African radio station)
- Random Sentence Generator
- Rapid Solutions Group (Janus Capital Group, Inc.)
- Réactivité des Systèmes Granulaires (French: Reactivity of Granular Systems)
- Ready, Set, Go!
- Real Sporting de Gijón (Spanish soccer team)
- Rear Support Group
- Receiving Stolen Goods
- Recovery Storage Group (Microsoft Exchange)
- Recreational Craft Sectoral Group (Recreational Craft Directive 94/25/EC)
- Red Sea Governorate (Egypt)
- Red Spear Gaming
- Reference Signal Generator (US DoD)
- Regional Seat of Government (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its major components are the Medical Readiness and Training Command, headquartered at San Antonio, Texas; the Army Medical Department Professional Management Command, headquartered at Atlanta, Georgia; and four Medical Area Readiness Support Groups.
; USS Arctic (AOE 8); Surface Force Atlantic Readiness Support Group, Norfolk, Va.