The Mission Readiness Exercise puts commanders and soldiers through a series of scenarios based on the current situation and potential threats.
What does READEX stand for?
READEX stands for Readiness Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Renew Empower Action and Determination
- Research and Development
- Rural Education and Development
- Rural Education for Action and Development Agency (India)
- Readiness Evaluation (US Navy)
- Remote Environmental Automatic Data Acquisition Concept (weather data collection)
- Regional Animal Disease Eradication Officer
- Regional Emergency Animal Disease Eradication Organization
- Reference Antarctic Data for Environmental Research (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
- Relevance, Education, Applicability, Discrimination, Evaluation, Reaction (sequence of steps in the assessment of general practice literature)
- Readiness Evaluation, Assessment and Decision-Making Information System (US DoD)
- Response to Emergencies & Disaster Institute (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Rights for Electronic Access to and Dissemination of Information (aka Rights for Electronic Access to and Delivery of Information)
- Rural Equipping and Development International (Owls Head, ME)
- Racial and Ethnic Adult Disparities in Immunization Initiative
- Rapid Environment and Development International Timetable
- Readjustment Pay
- These orders will Remain in Effect After Discharge and Reenlistment at the same Time
- Race Equality and Diversity Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In related news, the air forces of South Korea and the United States held a joint exercise Thursday as part of the four-day Peninsula Operation Readiness Exercise that kicked off Tuesday, according to a statement The navy is also holding a four-day exercise, which began Wednesday, in Yellow Sea and in the Sea of Japan "to deter North Korea's naval provocations and to show our strong resolve against the provocations," a statement said.
Leveraging more than four decades of experience building complex ground systems to turn space data into actionable information, the Raytheon team worked diligently to design, develop and install these alternate ground system capabilities in preparation for required mission readiness exercises, and to ensure critical Earth, weather and climate information is protected.
As part of their mission readiness exercise at the Joint Multinational Readiness Center in Hohenfels, Germany, 173d Airborne Brigade Combat Team Soldiers trained on solar-powered technologies for their upcoming deployment.
Readiness exercise Valte said the reason why the Philippines cannot directly take part in the RIMPAC drills by sending a contingent of warships is because its schedule conflicts with that of the Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) 2012, an annual force readiness exercise it conducts with the US.
The South's warning came after its Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) held an unscheduled readiness exercise earlier in the day to check out its defense posture involving such as its ballistic missile command, front-line artillery units and the Air Force, the report said.
Conduct litigation readiness exercises to determine exposure and formulate a prioritized remediation plan.
The 563d Military Police Company also conducted a DCRF deployment readiness exercise at Fort Drum immediately following the death of Osama Bin Laden in May 2011.