One additional readiness exercise, five launch rehearsals and a mission dress rehearsal are planned prior to launch of the first GPS III satellite with OCX.
What does READEX stand for?
READEX stands for Readiness Exercise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Renew Empower Action and Determination
- Research and Development
- Rural Education and Development
- Rural Education for Action and Development Agency (India)
- Readiness Evaluation (US Navy)
- Remote Environmental Automatic Data Acquisition Concept (weather data collection)
- Regional Animal Disease Eradication Officer
- Regional Emergency Animal Disease Eradication Organization
- Reference Antarctic Data for Environmental Research (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
- Relevance, Education, Applicability, Discrimination, Evaluation, Reaction (sequence of steps in the assessment of general practice literature)
- Readiness Evaluation, Assessment and Decision-Making Information System (US DoD)
- Response to Emergencies & Disaster Institute (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Rights for Electronic Access to and Dissemination of Information (aka Rights for Electronic Access to and Delivery of Information)
- Rural Equipping and Development International (Owls Head, ME)
- Racial and Ethnic Adult Disparities in Immunization Initiative
- Rapid Environment and Development International Timetable
- Readjustment Pay
- These orders will Remain in Effect After Discharge and Reenlistment at the same Time
- Race Equality and Diversity Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Russian Defense Ministry denied it and said the flights were part of a surprise combat readiness exercise, held days before the Vostok war games.
The 103d Engineers validated Fort Leonard Wood as a deployment platform by being the first unit on the installation to pass a Level III emergency deployment readiness exercise.
AIR reported that navy's major exercise, Theatre Level Operational Readiness Exercise (TROPEX), involved large scale naval manoeuvres in all three dimensions surface, air and underwater, across the Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean Region (IOR).
The highly trained battery crews performed exemplary at the mission readiness exercise and maintained an incredible state of readiness by receiving an outstanding rating on their mid-mission deployment readiness exercise.
The Premier DoD Joint Contracting Readiness Exercise (JCRX) was held at Fort Bliss, Texas, earlier this year.
The Mission Readiness Exercise puts commanders and soldiers through a series of scenarios based on the current situation and potential threats.
In related news, the air forces of South Korea and the United States held a joint exercise Thursday as part of the four-day Peninsula Operation Readiness Exercise that kicked off Tuesday, according to a statement