Then, students completed The Reader Self-Perception Scale (RSPS) devised by Henk, W.
What does RSPS stand for?
RSPS stands for Reader Self-Perception Scale (behavioral science)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSPS
We have 21 other meanings of RSPS in our Acronym Attic
- Reflective Safety Promotional Products
- Remote Site Pilot Project
- Royal Society of Portrait Painters (UK)
- Ruud Schuitemaker Puch Parts
- ReSynchronize Presentation Protocol Data Unit
- Radio and Space Plasma Physics Group (UK; University of Leicester; research group)
- Rat Substance P Receptor
- Ron Sonntag Public Relations (est. 1980; Milwaukee, WI)
- Roz Stevenson Public Relations (est. 2000)
- Rating Scale for Psychotic Symptoms (psychiatry)
- Remote Sensing Photogrammetry Society Conference (UK)
- Road Sector Program Support (transport projects; various locations; World Bank)
- Rochester Symposium for Physics Students (Rochester, NY)
- Rockville Sail and Power Squadron (US Power Squadrons)
- RuneScape Private Server (gaming)
- School of Recreation and Sport Sciences (Ohio University)
- RISDA (Rubber Industry Smallholder Development Authority) Smallholders Plantation Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Research School of Physical Sciences and Engineering (Australian National University; also seen as RSPhysSE)
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Society (UK)
- Retirement Savings and Profit Sharing Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reader Self-Perception Scale (RSPS) was used to determine how students felt about themselves as a reader.