BHE related to a reduction in unprofitable marketing activities including telemarketing at Reader's Digest Young Families and planned lower circulation sales at Reader's Digest magazine.
What does RDYF stand for?
RDYF stands for Reader's Digest Young Families (Clifton, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDYF
- Research Department Explosive/Royal Demolition Explosive (British code name for Hexahydro-trinitro-triazine)
- Royal Demolition Explosive
- Russian Depositary Index
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (India)
- Relative Dividend Yield (stocks)
- Ricardo Drab y Asociados (Spanish: Ricardo Drab and Associates; graphic design company; est. 1996; Argentina)
- Rotorua District Youth Council (New Zealand)
- Royal Dart Yacht Club (UK)
- Radical Democratic Youth Federation (Bulgaria)
- Ready to Load Date
- Rochester District Youth Soccer League (New York)
- Rural Development and Youth Training Institute (India)
- Railroad Depot Zones
- Regional Development Zone (various locations)
- Rodez (France)
- Roller Derby Zombies (movie)
- Rotterdamse Doven Zwem Club (Dutch: Rotterdam Deaf Swimming Club)
- Readability Report of Level Zero Data
- Directorate for Readiness
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Lindsay Milne Reader's Digest Young Families, Westport, connecticut $14.
its direct marketing continuity clubs to Reader's Digest Young Families Inc.
In the newly created position, Rees, 42, will report to Joshua Gaspero, co-chairman of Reader's Digest Young Families (RDYF), and will be based in Westport, Conn.
NYSE: RDA, RDB) today announced its Reader's Digest Young Families subsidiary has acquired direct marketing rights for four children's book series from Western Publishing.
Reader's Digest Young Families has a completely dedicated direct mail marketing staff for books as well as video and audio products.