Yet another reason to read the fine print on offers you receive from your credit card company.
What does RTFP stand for?
RTFP stands for Read The Fine Print
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of RTFP
We have 6 other meanings of RTFP in our Acronym Attic
- Read The Freaking News (polite form)
- Right The Freak Now (polite form)
- Read the Fine News Group (polite form)
- Read the Freaking Output (polite form)
- Remember The Forgotten Ones
- Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (UK)
- Right the Freak On (polite form)
- Rock The Freak Out (polite form)
- Rolling Thin Film Oven
- Rolling Thin Film Oven Test
- Read The Freaking Problem (alternate form of RTFQ)
- Read The Freaking Prompt
- Real-Time Flight Planner (software; Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association)
- Regional Trade Facilitation Programme (South Africa)
- Regional Trade Facilitation Project (World Bank)
- Recombinant Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor
- Randolph Township Free Public Library (Randolf, NJ)
- Rockaway Township Free Public Library (Rockaway, NJ)
- Read the Freakin' Question (polite form)
- Read the Full Question
Samples in periodicals archive:
County attorney Gary Fritts, who noted Fugate had unplugged his phone, said the commissioners hadn't read the fine print of Fugate's proposal and that they only wanted to officially oppose same-sex marriage.
READ THE FINE PRINT Want to know what's going on with the black business community?
READ THE FINE PRINT Get practical business news and advice ranging from how to incorporate your company to raising capital.
Read the fine print on most polls, and you'll see that results include only those who call themselves ``likely voters.
See your choices, read the fine print, sign up for service.
Senior Editor Brown provides suggestions on how to use the information you read in BE to enhance your life on a daily basis, READ THE FINE PRINT Get the lowdown on President George W.
Byline: Walter Prince VALLEY residents who think Proposition 1 is going to buy them more police and fire protection had better read the fine print on this ridiculous piece of City Hall doublespeak.