The new rules require facilities in the Houston/Galveston/Brazoria nonattainment area that emit, or have the potential to emit, highly reactive volatile organic compounds (HRVOC) to submit quality assurance plans by April 30, 2005.
What does RVOC stand for?
RVOC stands for Reactive Volatile Organic Compound
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVOC
We have 1 other meaning of RVOC in our Acronym Attic
- Representatieve Vakorganisaties
- Request for Variation Order (prior to VO approval)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion (eye condition)
- Return Value Optimization
- Rhonda's Virtual Office (Cincinnati, OH)
- Royal Victorian Order (UK)
- Runway Visibility by Observer
- Russian Virtual Observatory
- Recreational Vehicle Owners' Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Residential Voice Over Broadband
- Research Vessel Operators Council
- Real Video on Demand (video viewing system)
- Ryan Vanderveen or Die
- Reconocimiento de Validez Oficial de Estudios (Mexican education)
- Redwood Valley Outdoor Education Project (California)
- Radio Voice of the Gospel (Tanzania)
- Reward to Volatility (investment ratio)
- RTS (Request to Send) Voice Over Network
- Remote View of Port (Telstra ADSL troubleshooting)
- Re-Entry Vehicle On-Site Inspection (arms control)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highly Reactive Volatile Organic Compounds (HRVOC) emissions have in recent years become a widespread industrial and legislative concern, relegated to individual state governments by the federal Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) National Ambient Air Quality mandates.