As a precautionary measure to provide protection from the tin whiskering phenomenon, a reaction jet driver was replaced in an avionics bay and successfully retested early this week.
What does RJD stand for?
RJD stands for Reaction Jet Driver (US NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RJD
We have 8 other meanings of RJD in our Acronym Attic
- Raymond James Charitable Endowment Fund
- ReJOYce in Jesus Campus Fellowship
- Russian Jewish Community Foundation (Brookline, MA)
- Russia-Japan Cable Network
- Remote Jobs and Communities Program (Australia)
- Rencontres Jeunes Chercheurs en Recherche d'Informations
- Russian Jewish Community School (Brighton, MA)
- Little Skate (FAO fish species code)
- Radiographic Joint Destruction
- Rashtriya Janata Dal (Indian political party)
- Reduced Julian Day (astronomy)
- Regional Joint Director (various organizations)
- Réunion Jet Diffusion (French travel agency)
- Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility (California prison)
- Ronnie James Dio (singer)
- Reaction Jet Driver Aft (US NASA)
- Revue de Jurisprudence de Droit des Affaires (French: Court Review of Business Law)
- Regional Jet Defense Coalition
- Regional Juvenile Detention Center
- Rjackson Digital Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of two reaction jet drivers located in the shuttle aft area was installed.
Wire inspections and chafe protection installation continue on the reaction jet driver.