She will be busy at the ISS following the arrival of commercial re-supply vehicles.
What does RSV stand for?
RSV stands for Re-Supply Vehicles
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSV
We have 98 other meanings of RSV in our Acronym Attic
- Reef-Sunset Unified School District (California)
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Regularly Scheduled Unit Training Assembly
- Russian State University of Trade and Economics
- Runway Supervisory Unit Training Officer
- Register of Senior University Women
- Rumah Sakit Umum Zainoel Abidin (Indonesian: General Hospital Zainoel Abidin; Banda Aceh, Indonesia)
- Ragged Stunt Virus
- Rainbow Six Vegas (game)
- Random Steering Vector
Samples in periodicals archive:
Williams and her colleagues will be aboard the station during an exceptionally busy period that includes two spacewalks, the arrival of Japanese, US commercial and Russian re-supply vehicles, and an increasingly faster pace of scientific research, the US space agency said.
Additionally, the FCS family will have a manned control vehicle that will operate the robots and re-supply vehicles.