HCC's CEO says that Sandy "will result in a re-evaluation of exposure in the northeast, and we anticipate this re-evaluation will result in meaningful price increases.
What does RE-EVAL stand for?
RE-EVAL stands for Re-Evaluation
This definition appears frequently
- US Revenue Cordials or Wines (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real-time Editing and Design (Dublin, Ireland)
- Research, Engineering, And Development
- Real Estate and Facilities Directorate (Washington Headquarters Services, US DoD)
- Research, Engineering & Systems
- Research, Engineering, And Test
- Again (Prefix)
- Repressor Element 1
- Requirements Engineering Adaptation and Improvement for Safety and Dependability
- Refocusing Band-Selective Pulse with Uniform Response and Phase
- Refined Gundam Zeta (anime)
- Rolandic Epilepsy with Paroxysmal Exercise-Induced Dystonia and Writer's Cramp
- Retirees Enhancing Science Education Through Experiments and Demonstrations
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Real Estate Maximums (Canada)
- Resident Evil: Code Veronica (video game)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (gaming)
- Resident Evil 0 (video game)
- Repressor Element 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
A re-evaluation of its exploration and production strategy is taking place, in partnership with BP, but current oil and gas production remains unaffected.
We have received an official request for a complete re-evaluation of the safety of aspartame," said EFSA spokesman, Lucia De Luca.
BOYLSTON - The town of Boylston has been undergoing a cyclical re-evaluation of all property in the town.
Results of a Randomized Study Presented at ACOG 2009 Annual Meeting Confirming Teschke's Re-evaluation of Spontaneous Reports CHICAGO, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Black cohosh has been widely used in Europe and also in North America to treat menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats, occasional irritability and mood swings.
As result of the current difficult global economic situation, which affects both Ireland and the main international markets to be served by the new operations, Diageo has decided to conduct a re-evaluation of this brewing investment programme in order to ensure its scope remains appropriate in the changed economic environment," it said in a statement.
So [these better reliability rates)] are leading us to a re-evaluation of how we do operations throughout the process.
Periodic re-evaluation of facts are required if using other permissible methods.