We feel the opportunity to establish CHIQUITA TROPICALS in our distribution area is an exceptional opportunity for both Eastern and our retail and re-distribution partners.
What does REDISTR stand for?
REDISTR stands for Re-Distribution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Réseau Européen d'Information et de Documentation sur l'Amérique Latine (French: European Network for Information and Documentation on Latin America)
- Real Estate Development and Investment Company (Southfield, Michigan)
- Readiness Improvement Through Correspondence Training
- Revista Electronica de Investigacion Educative (Spanish)
- Red por los Derechos de la Infancia en México (Spanish: Network for Children's Rights in Mexico; Mexico)
- Runway Exit Design Interactive Model
- Recherche et Développement en Ingénierie Pédagogique (French: Research and Development in Teaching Engineering)
- Regional Educational Development and Improvement Project (Office of Development Assistance from Japan to Indonesia)
- Regional Emergency Department Information System (Canada)
- Resource and Environmental Data Interpretation System (New Zealand)
- Rat Extensor Digitorum Longus (anatomy)
- Rural Economic Development Loan (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Rede Latino-Americana de Computadores (Portuguese: Latin American Network of Computers; Brazil)
- Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant (US Department of Agriculture)
- Real Estate Design Memorandum (USACE)
- Reflectorless Electronic Distance Measurement (surveying)
- Real Estate Development Marketing Act (2005; British Columbia, Canada)
- Readiness Management Center
- Radford Environmental Development and Management Program (Virginia)
- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (cards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project also includes the re-distribution of ventilation fans to reduce noise levels for the nearest residences.
ISLAMABAD -- The decision of the Election Commission regarding restriction on re-distribution of funds has held back the renovation plan of Poly Clinic Hospital.
com What's Wrong With Benevolence: Happiness, Private Property, and the Limits of Enlightenment offers a wide-reaching account suitable for college-level collections strong in philosophy, political science, economics and business alike, and considers the claim that when benevolence is universal and disinterested, it leads to the forced re-distribution of wealth and lower rates of productivity.
Bank at Deercreek Commons located at 12800 Foster Street in Overland Park, KS, and the Nissan Parts Re-Distribution and Export Center at 445 Couchville Industrial Boulevard, ha Mount Juliet, TN.
Some participants in the meeting proposed holding training courses for staff of medical records, re-distribution of information and public relations personnel according to the hospitals' needs, in addition to regulating visits by patients' companions.
We now have to find Au110m in savings next year - Au60m more than expected - because of front-loading and the re-distribution of money from Manchester to more affluent areas.
Now the campaign is being renewed with a series of radio messages and a re-distribution of posters seeking help for the gardai.