This will need to be assessed by the various partners and, if necessary, re-adjusted before being distributed to the other Member States.
What does READJ stand for?
READJ stands for Re-Adjusted
This definition appears very rarely
- Regional Emergency Animal Disease Eradication Organization
- Reference Antarctic Data for Environmental Research (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
- Relevance, Education, Applicability, Discrimination, Evaluation, Reaction (sequence of steps in the assessment of general practice literature)
- Readiness Exercise
- Readiness Evaluation, Assessment and Decision-Making Information System (US DoD)
- Response to Emergencies & Disaster Institute (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Rights for Electronic Access to and Dissemination of Information (aka Rights for Electronic Access to and Delivery of Information)
- Rural Equipping and Development International (Owls Head, ME)
- Racial and Ethnic Adult Disparities in Immunization Initiative
- Rapid Environment and Development International Timetable
- Readjustment Pay
- These orders will Remain in Effect After Discharge and Reenlistment at the same Time
- Race Equality and Diversity Service (UK)
- Reading Evaluation and Diagnostic System (teaching publication; Rigby)
- Real Estate Advisory and Development Services (Metuchen, NJ)
- Regional eBook and Audiobook Download System
- Reno Air Defense Sector
- Requirements Entry Allocation Decomposition System
- Range Extended Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Ready Duty
Samples in periodicals archive:
Firstly, our business was re-adjusted to current exchange rate against primarily the yen which accounted for approximately three percentage points.
com found five-star prices tumbled 26 per cent in Cape Town, South Africa, and four-star places by five per cent to pounds 99 as the market re-adjusted after the heavy demand of the 2010 football World Cup.
23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TalktoCanada, the company trusted by Ernst & Young, Novartis and Saudi Telecom for English language training, has re-adjusted its sales forecast for 2011, crediting a global increase of demand for its English learning services.
Shorn of several of its Lebanese players -- Fadi Aboul Mona, Joe Ghattas, Maurice Bou Kanaan and Elie Stephan -- Sagesse ripped into the away side early on taking the first quarter 26-11 with the erstwhile Sabah Khoury and Rony Fahed -- who finished on 21 points -- seemingly re-adjusted to Lebanese basketball after one year stints in China.
With the global financial crisis severely impacting the housing market in the US, re-adjusted pricing has put real estate investing within the reach of small and medium investors, which is now driving the growing interest from the region, "he said.
The Celts had re-adjusted their defence againandwereable to re-establish a significant points difference in the third period with Liam Holt single handedly scoring eight points and the Celts first team's rookie, Rhys Thomas scoring his first second division basket.
This situation has been priced in, so now that it is going to restart earlier than expected, prices have re-adjusted, causing the prompt WTI price to weaken much more than Brent," said Serene Lim, a Singapore-based oil analyst at ANZ.