April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) announced today its Raytheon Advanced Combat Radar (RACR) has been competitively selected by the Republic of Korea to upgrade the country's KF-16C/D Block 52 Fighting Falcon fleet.
What does RACR stand for?
RACR stands for Raytheon Advanced Combat Radar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RACR
We have 6 other meanings of RACR in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Access Chest Pain
- Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (Pennsylvania)
- Regional Airspace Control Plan
- Renault Alliance Club Passion (French: Renault Alliance Fan Club; automobile website)
- Réunion des Amateurs de Chiens Pyrénéens (French dog club)
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic
- Royal Artillery Centre for Personal Development (UK)
- Rice Avenue Community Public Library
- Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (Australia)
- Rec.Arts.Comics.Reviews (newsgroup)
- Recruiter Academy Certified Recruiter
- Reglementari Aeronautice Civile Române (Romanian: Romanian Civil Aeronautical Regulations)
- Response Action Completion Report (environmental remediation action report)
- Roadless Area Conservation Rule
- Royal Australasian College of Radiologists
- Regents Academic Committee on Records and Admissions (University System of Georgia; Atlanta, GA)
- Réseau des Acteurs pour la Création, le Développement et la Reprise d'Entreprises (French: Network of Actors for the Creation, Development and Recovery of Businesses; France)
- Real Aero Club de Santander (España)
- Real Ale and Cider Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contenders for the sensor upgrade are Northrop Grumman's Scalable Agile Beam Radar and the Raytheon Advanced Combat Radar.
The Raytheon Advanced Combat Radar (Racr) is designed to be a drop-in upgrade for the F-16 and F/A-18.
The new Raytheon Advanced Combat Radar is a smaller, scalable version of the company's highly successful AESA systems currently in production for U.