To help policymakers, funders, and program staff better understand how workforce development resources are used, the Ray Marshall Center provides rigorous, credible, state- and local-level return-on-investment estimates.
What does RMC stand for?
RMC stands for Ray Marshall Center (University of Texas at Austin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMC
We have 352 other meanings of RMC in our Acronym Attic
- Rainier Media Center (Washington)
- Rajshahi Medical College (Bangladesh)
- Ramp Meter Control (transportation; various locations)
- Randolph Mountain Club
- Randolph-Macon College (Ashland, Virginia)
- Range Management Control (USMC)
- Rare Metals Corporation (29 Palms, CA)
- Rating Method Code (health insurance)
- Rational Method Composer (IBM Corp.)
- Rawalpindi Medical College (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Ready Mixed Concrete
- Receive Multi-Coupler
- Records Management Coordinator (various organizations)
- Recovered Material Content (US EPA)
- Recurring Management Cost
- Recurring Monthly Charge
- Recycling Markets Center (Pennsylvania)
- Red Monkey Company (clothing; various locations)
- Reduced Material Condition
- Reduced Multimedia Command Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TG Public Benefit Grant recipients for 2006-2007 include: -- Austin Community College -- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central Texas -- Breakthrough (Texas) -- College Forward (Texas) -- El Paso Empowerment Zone Corporation -- Huston-Tillotson University (Texas) -- Kalamazoo College (Michigan) -- LULAC National Educational Service Center - Corpus Christi -- LULAC National Educational Service Center - Dallas -- McLennan Community College Foundation (Texas) -- Partnership for Learning (Michigan) -- Ray Marshall Center for the Study of Human Resources - LBJ School of Public Affairs - University of Texas at Austin -- St.