Adding the extract to raw ground beef before it is cooked significantly inhibits the formation of peroxides and thiobarbituric acid reactive substances in the cooked product during refrigerated storage.
What does RGB stand for?
RGB stands for Raw Ground Beef (food inspection)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGB
We have 41 other meanings of RGB in our Acronym Attic
- Rio Grande Astronomy Program
- Regional Galleries Association of Queensland (Australia)
- Review Group on Acid Rain
- Relative density of gas referenced to air
- Replacement Geophysical Airborne Survey System
- Revue Générale des Assurances Terrestres (French insurance journal)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight (transportation)
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Week (Nova Scotia Gaming Corporation; Canada)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight Rating
- Rail Garrison Basing
- Rec.Games.Backgammon (user group)
- Red Giant Branch (astronomy)
- Red-Green-Blue (color model based on additive color primaries)
- Reduction Gear Box
- Regional General Board
- Regional Governing Body (various organizations)
- Rent Guidelines Board (New York)
- Residential Green Building
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños (Mexican actor)
- Robinson Green Beretta Corporation (Providence, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These matrices include frozen raw ground beef (375 g), raw ground turkey, cooked deli chicken (325 g), romaine lettuce (375 g), tomatoes, black pepper, dry pasta, dry pet food, soy flour, and shell eggs (100 g).
coli 0157 (375g) as well as 026, 045, 0103, 0111 and 0121 in raw ground beef and beef trim for (25g or 65g of ground beef).
Results show that adding the extract to raw ground beef before it is cooked significantly inhibits the formation of peroxides and thiobarbituric acid reactive substances in the cooked product during refrigerated storage.
Two hundred and fifty samples of raw ground beef (n = 150) and fresh sausages (n = 100) were randomly collected from butchers (n = 84), supermarkets (n = 83), and fast-food shops (n = 83) in Casablanca, Morocco.
Users simply type in the percent fat or lean of any one of five product types: raw ground beef, broiled patty, pan-broiled patty, pan-browned crumbles or baked loaf.
In addition, eating raw beef or raw ground beef decreased the risk for T.
Hamburger samples from Burger King and Wendy's fast food restaurants, and Big Bear Raw Ground Beef Chuck in Coshocton, Ohio, were tested using Allium sativum L.