On behalf of Jane Williams and Sand Hill Global Advisors, Schwab made a $25,000 donation to Ravenswood Family Health Center in East Palo Alto.
What does RFHC stand for?
RFHC stands for Ravenswood Family Health Center (Palo Alto, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFHC
We have 1 other meaning of RFHC in our Acronym Attic
- Remote File Hosting
- Request for Help
- Riders for Health (international charity)
- Royal Festival Hall (London, UK)
- Royal Free Hospital (UK)
- Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School
- Rune Full Helm (Runescape)
- Rockingham Forest Housing Association (UK)
- Rumson Fair Haven Bank (Rumson, New Jersey)
- Royal Free Hepatitis B surface
- Richards Family Health Center (Glendora, CA)
- Richmond Field Hockey Club (est. 1970; British Columbia, Canada)
- Rocket Fuel Handler's Coverall Outfit
- Real Federacion Hipica Espanola (Spanish)
- Royal Free Hospital Haemophilia Centre (UK)
- Remote Frame Handler Interface (telecommunications)
- Romanian Family Health Initiative (est. 2001; USAID)
- Rankin Family History Project (genealogy)
- Registered Foot Health Practitioner (UK)
- Reservoir Fisheries Habitat Partnership (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ravenswood Family Health Center This spring Ravenswood Family Health Center plans to open a 10-operatory dental clinic in the heart of East Palo Alto.
Employers that will be present to provide career guidance include Kaiser Permanente, HIP Housing, Ravenswood Family Health Center, Keller Williams Realty, Aerotek, World Financial Group, Goodwill Industries, Collective Roots, PG&E, Sequoia Hospital, Bohannon Development Company, the Rosewood Hotel, DES Architects, and others.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Most young patients of the Ravenswood Family Health Center have no idea what the word 'budget' means.