With IRIS, RUP processes, whether developed by the Rational Process Workbench or the new Rational Method Composer, can easily be turned into Visual Studio 2005 Team System process templates and enacted across multiple projects.
What does RMC stand for?
RMC stands for Rational Method Composer (IBM Corp.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMC
We have 352 other meanings of RMC in our Acronym Attic
- Radioman, Chief
- Rail Miniature Castrais (French model railroad club)
- Rainier Media Center (Washington)
- Rajshahi Medical College (Bangladesh)
- Ramp Meter Control (transportation; various locations)
- Randolph Mountain Club
- Randolph-Macon College (Ashland, Virginia)
- Range Management Control (USMC)
- Rare Metals Corporation (29 Palms, CA)
- Rating Method Code (health insurance)
- Rawalpindi Medical College (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Ray Marshall Center (University of Texas at Austin)
- Ready Mixed Concrete
- Receive Multi-Coupler
- Records Management Coordinator (various organizations)
- Recovered Material Content (US EPA)
- Recurring Management Cost
- Recurring Monthly Charge
- Recycling Markets Center (Pennsylvania)
- Red Monkey Company (clothing; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in software development estimation, planning, and project management, today announced that the methodology embodied in its SLIM Suite of tools will be provided as a plug-in to the IBM Rational Unified Process in IBM Rational Method Composer (RMC) The plug-in, called RUP with Estimation, Measurement, and Control by QSM, brings the value of QSM's renowned processes for estimation planning, project estimating, measurement, and project control and adaptive forecasting, to Rational RMC users for the first time.