SILVERWING Middle East develops and utilises the latest technology in the field of advance NDT (non-destructive testing) techniques to identify hidden corrosion issues complemented with magnetic flux leakage (MFL), ultrasonic testing (UT), rational functional tester (RFT), edge crust test (ECT) and thermography infra-red techniques.
What does RFT stand for?
RFT stands for Rational Functional Tester (Internet testing tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFT
We have 68 other meanings of RFT in our Acronym Attic
- Riksforbundet for Sexuell Upplysning (Swedish: National Association for Sexuality Education)
- Rugby Football Schools Union (UK)
- Research Foundation of State University of New York
- Radio Free South West
- Raised Face Socket Weld (pipe flange)
- Raised Face Solid Weld (pipe flange)
- Retina Foundation of the Southwest (Dallas, TX)
- Radio Frequency Tag
- Rat für Forschung und Technologieentwicklung (German: Austrian Council for Research and Technology Development)
- Rate-Based Fragmenting Thresholding
- Ready for Tasking (Boeing FIRST award fee criteria)
- Ready For Tests
- Ready For Training
- Reason for Transfer (schools)
- Recursive Function Theory (computational mathematics)
- Recycle Florida Today (Tallahassee, FL)
- Refresher Training
- Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer
- Regular Full Time
- Relational Frame Theory (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enables Automated Testing of NetAdvantage-Powered User Interfaces for HP QuickTest Professional software and for IBM Rational Functional Tester
IBM's offerings on TPTP include Rational Functional Tester, Rational Manual Tester, Rational Application Developer and Rational Software Architect.
SPI Dynamics' QAInspect Web application security testing product has achieved integrations with IBM Rational ClearQuest and IBM Rational Functional Tester to help quality assurance professionals test for security defects alongside functional and performance defects.
New additions to their curricula include Advanced IBM Rational Performance Tester, Advanced IBM Rational Functional Tester-Java Scripting, and Java for IBM Rational Functional Tester.