Fitch will conduct further analysis and expects to resolve the Rating Watch Negative within six months.
What does RWN stand for?
RWN stands for Rating Watch Negative (financial rating networks)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWN
We have 13 other meanings of RWN in our Acronym Attic
- Real World Management Solutions (land reclamation and productivity company; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Red Wings Mosquito Stings (band)
- Regional Wall Motion Score
- Regional Waste Management Strategy (UK)
- Radioactive Waste Management System Project Decision Schedule
- Rae West Massage Therapies, Inc. (Roanoke, VA)
- Ranunculus White Mottle Virus (horticulture)
- Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District (Little Canada, MN)
- Arens Field Airport (Winamac, Indiana, USA)
- Rainbow Wedding Network (magazine)
- Reconfigurable Wireless Network
- Refugee Women's Network (advocacy group)
- Reinstall When Notified (US Navy)
- Right Wing News (weblog)
- Running with Ninjas (blog)
- Rural Women's Network (Australia)
- Rush With Nives (gaming group)
- Rwanda Women Community Development Network
- Records Will Not Be Handcarried
- Receiver Window
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drivers for placing BAC's VR on Rating Watch Negative center on heightened uncertainties regarding capital market and economic conditions and implications for future performance.
banks on Rating Watch Negative in light of the FDIC's proposed rule ('Implementing Certain Orderly Liquidation Authority Provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act').
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings places the following small balance commercial loan transactions on Rating Watch Negative as follows: Hometown Commercial Trust 2006-1: -- Interest-only class X at 'AAA', Rating Watch Negative.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has placed on Rating Watch Negative 12 classes from the National Collegiate Student Loan Trust (NCSLT) 2003-1, 2004-1, and 2004-2 asset-backed securities (ABS) transactions issued by the First Marblehead Corporation (FMD).
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has placed 19 classes on Rating Watch Negative and revised the Rating Outlook on one class from Wachovia Bank Commercial Mortgage Trust 2007-Whale 8.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has placed 33 classes of COMM Mortgage Trust 2006-FL12 commercial mortgage pass-through certificates on Rating Watch Negative.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings places 16 classes of Morgan Stanley Capital I Trust 2006-HQ9, commercial mortgage pass-through certificates on Rating Watch Negative as follows: --$202 million class A-J 'AAA'; Rating Watch Negative; --$19.