PG&E continues to make public monthly reports on SmartMeter(TM) program milestones and key developments that it has been providing to the CPUC and its Division of Ratepayer Advocates (an independent division of the Commission that advocates on behalf of customers).
What does RPA stand for?
RPA stands for Ratepayer Advocate (NJ, USA)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RPA
We have 328 other meanings of RPA in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Publique Africaine (French)
- Radiology Practitioner Assistant (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Radium Plaque Adaptometer
- Raggio Pocket Applications
- Railway Procurement Agency (Ireland)
- Raising Public Awareness (mathematics)
- Rally Press Association
- Random-Phase Approximation
- Rapid Plant Assessment
- Rate Plan Analysis
- Rationalist Press Association
- Ravenswood Physicians Associates (Chicago, IL)
- Reach Pollution Assessment
- Real Property Administrator (property management certificate; Canada)
- Real Property Assessment
- Reasonable and Prudent Alternative
- Rebirthing Psychotherapy Association
- Receiver Performance Analysis (KILTING)
- Reciprocal Preference Agreement (trade)
- Recombinant Protective Antigen
Samples in periodicals archive:
But, he said, the proposal to create a ratepayer advocate would not guarantee improvements and would in fact limit the utility's ability to make changes.
This decision was the result of a settlement between four water companies and the CPUC Division of Ratepayer Advocates.
Former Water and Power Commission President Nick Patsaouras has been pushing for a change to the City Charter that would create a ratepayer advocate but said he supports the council effort.
21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) Division of Ratepayer Advocates and the Coalition of California Utility Employees today filed a proposed settlement agreement in the company's 2007 General Rate Case (GRC).
NJNG has requested the BPU and the Ratepayer Advocate review the proposal as soon as possible so that the benefits can be delivered to NJNG's customers this winter.
The two positions - IG and ratepayer advocate - have different functions, but both would help give the people a voice in utility affairs.
About NASUCA NASUCA is a national organization comprised of 42 offices of ratepayer advocates in 40 states and the District of Columbia.