INTERNET JARGON ISP: Internet service provider DSL: digital subscriber line ADSL: asymmetrical digital subscriber line RADSL: rate-adaptive digital subscriber line ISDN: integrated services digital network IDSL: ISDN digital subscriber line HDSL: high bit rate digital subscriber line SDSL: singular line digital subscriber line VDSL: very high bit digital subscriber line
What does RDSL stand for?
RDSL stands for Rate-adaptive Digital Subscriber Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RDSL
We have 2 other meanings of RDSL in our Acronym Attic
- Research and Development Support Group (healthcare; UK)
- Radio Detective Story Hour (podcast)
- Remote Desktop Session Host (software)
- Red Digital de Servicios Integrados (Spanish: Integrated Services Digital Network)
- Regional Disability Support Initiative
- Research and Development Solutions, Inc.
- Reynolds Depression Screening Inventory (psychology)
- Rurbanc Data Services Inc. (Defiance, OH)
- Runway Delay Simulation Model
- Radar Digital Signal Injection System
- Reach Digital Subscriber Line
- Regitech Data Systems, Ltd
- Responsive Database Services Limited (UK)
- Rochester and District Soccer League (Rochester, NY)
- Residential Demand Side Management (energy efficiency)
- Rapid Dissemination System Migration System
- Regional Digital Switched Network (Telcordia)
- Rotherham District Scout Network (UK)
- Rural Development Services Network
- Seaman, Radarman Striker (USN Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, American Information Systems (AIS), one of Chicago's leading Internet service and consulting companies, unveiled the first large scale deployment of Rate-Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line (RADSL) technology in Chicago's downtown commercial properties.
In addition, the Company demonstrated its enhanced Intelligent Network Interface(tm), (INI(tm)) "Our demonstration represents the first time an MPEG-2 decoder has been integrated into a set-top box configuration utilizing Rate-Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line (RADSL) technology," said Ronald A.