Spectral efficiency is the measurement of rate of information transfer over any communication system.
What does RIT stand for?
RIT stands for Rate of Information Transfer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RIT
We have 126 other meanings of RIT in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Incremental Tuning
- Radio Interface Technology (telecommunications)
- Radio Interface Terminal
- Radioimmune Therapy
- Radiological Imaging Technology, Inc.
- RAG Bildung Intertraining (Hungarian training center)
- Rakuten Institute of Technology (Japan)
- Rapid Improvement Team
- Rapid Intervention Team
- Rasch Unit (curriculum evaluation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extreme's wire-speed switching with high reliability boosts the rate of information transfer, strengthening the effectiveness and precision for this fundamental scientific research.
Hence, users of these codes must balance maximizing the reliability of data transmission against keeping the rate of information transfer as high as possible.