27 /PRNewswire/ -- NYSEG and RG&E have filed rate requests asking the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC) for an increase in rates for electricity and natural gas delivery service.
What does RATERQ stand for?
RATERQ stands for Rate Request
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rough Around the Edges (band)
- Routing And Traffic Engineering
- Run After Tax Evaders (Philippine's Bureau of Internal Revenue tax collection scheme)
- Maximum Rate At Which Irrigation Is Applied
- Raytheon Automatic Test Equipment Language
- Radiotelephone Operator
- Restaurant At the End of the Universe (book)
- Remote Area Teacher Education Program (Australia)
- Reliability, Assurance, Tangibles, Empathy, Responsiveness
- Rapid Access Tariff Expediting Service (Knight Ridder)
- Regional Agriculture Trade Expansion Support (USAID)
- Routing and Traffic Engineering Server
- Rage Against The Forums (blog)
- Random Access Text File (computer programming)
- Religious Accommodations Task Force
- Reverberant Acoustic Test Facility (US NASA)
- Revolutionary Armed Task Force
- Robustness Analysis and Technology Forecasting (software)
- Roosevelt Anti-Terror Multi-Cap Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov site debuted last year with auto insurance rates and received nearly 6,000 rate requests as of May.
Each call in the study included a pre-rate request based on call source, destination number, and account balance information, as well as a rate request that included a balance update and the writing of both a CDR and a billing event record.
In taking the discount rate action, the Federal Reserve Board also approved the discount rate requests submitted by the boards of directors of the Federal Reserve Banks of Boston, New York, Cleveland, Richmond, Atlanta, Chicago, St.
Aqua President Karl Kyriss said the primary reason for the rate request is the approximately $500 million dollars that the company has invested in capital improvements to improve drinking water quality since its last rate request in 2007.
CenterPoint Energy Minnegasco's rate request is necessary for two reasons," said Phil Hammond, vice president, supply management and regulatory services.
The rate request is also driven by higher fuel, purchased power, and other operating costs expected before the rate increase goes into effect in 2008.
The proposed rate request includes an Incentive Rate Plan (IRP) that would establish incentives to increase efficiencies and would set customer service quality standards that seek to increase the efficiency, safety, and reliability of service.