Data were compiled for calculations of percentage or rate per minute depending upon the variable.
What does RPM stand for?
RPM stands for Rate Per Minute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPM
We have 409 other meanings of RPM in our Acronym Attic
- Radial Power Monitor
- Radiation Portal Monitor
- Radio Packet Modem
- Raised Pavement Marker
- Raised Pavement Marking
- Random Point Multiplication
- Ranish Partition Manager (computing)
- Rapid Productivity Methodology
- Rapid Prototyping Machine
- Rassemblement Pour Mali (French: Rally for Mali)
- Rational Portfolio Manager (IBM)
- Raw Power in Motion (fixed cycle exercise)
- Re-Punched Mint Mark (coin grading)
- Reactive Plume Model
- Reactor Plant Manual
- Real Property Maintenance
- Real Property Management
- Reasonable and Prudent Measure
- Receivables Payment Manager (dental patient records claims processing)
- Recherche en Pédagogie Musicale (French: Research in Music Pedagogy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Average rate per minute for the second quarter of 2014 was USD0.
Note how long this took and calculate the flow rate per minute.
This number is your predicted heart rate per minute when you are training at 100 percent intensity.
Earlier this year, Radioshack Corporation filed suit on behalf of itself and all similarly situated taxpayers seeking refunds of overpaid federal excise tax on the ground that the tax was erroneously applied by the Internal Revenue Service to long-distance telephone services that were charged based on a flat rate per minute or other unit of time and without regard to the distance of each call.
During the baseline (probe) phase, the experimenter videotaped parent-child interactions and then recorded (a) rate per minute of parental emission of antecedent flawed and unflawed commands, (b) rate of parental emission of contingent and non-contingent consequations, and (c) rates of child compliance to parental antecedent commands.
05 per minute, but what they omit from this statement is that there are also telecommunications taxes that will be debited from the card in addition to the rate per minute deduction.
Calls can cost the host several times the regular phone rate per minute and last up to four times longer.