Wholesale distributors are taxed a set rate per gallon of alcohol they sell to retailers.
What does RPG stand for?
RPG stands for Rate Per Gallon
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RPG
We have 149 other meanings of RPG in our Acronym Attic
- Rated Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (power engineering)
- Radar Product Generator
- Radiation Protection Guide
- Radioisotope Power Generator
- Ram Prasad Goenka (Enterprises; India)
- Random Plasma Glucose
- Rape Prevention Glasses (military slang)
- Rapid Programme Generation (AS/400)
- Rassemblement du Peuple de Guinée (French: Rally of the People of Guinea)
- Rassemblement Pour le Gabon (French: Rally for Gabon)
- Reasonable and Probable Grounds
- Rebounds Per Game (basketball statistic)
- Recommended Practices Guide
- Recreational Pistol Gang (gaming clan)
- Red Porgy (FAO fish species code)
- Reed Property Group (Australia)
- Rééducation Posturale Globale (French: Global Posture Reeducation)
- Reflection Phase Grating
- REFORGER Planning Group
- Regional Planning Group (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has been suggested that a simple way of dealing with the high capacity charge would be to apply a single flat rate per gallon for all usage.
Other cities, such as Cottage Grove, Creswell and Harrisburg, charge the same rate per gallon regardless of consumption.
The metered rate was established without the benefit of history by using industry standards and the flows occurring in the treatment plant; therefore, the rate per gallon may need tweaking once real data are collected from meter readings, according to the commissioners.
The licensee's rate per gallon is reduced as more utilization occurs.
4 cents per infringing gallon structured in such a way that the licensee's rate per gallon is reduced as more infringement occurs.