The inclusion of uncertainty effects improves the fit of the interest rate equation model, and the estimates of this equation now pass the parameter stability test.
What does REM stand for?
REM stands for Rate Equation Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REM
We have 169 other meanings of REM in our Acronym Attic
- Random Effects Model
- Range Encryption Module
- Range Equipment Manual
- Range Extension Modes
- Rangeland Ecology & Management (manual)
- Rapid Evaluation Method
- Rapid Eye Movement (band)
- Rapid Eye Movement (sleep state)
- Rare-Earth Metal
- Rasterelektronenmikroskop (German)