What does RSN stand for?
RSN stands for Rat Sciatic Nerve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSN
We have 70 other meanings of RSN in our Acronym Attic
- Riot, Strike, Malicious and Terrorism Damage (insurance perils)
- Riverton Saddleworth Marrabel United (football club; Australia)
- Rostov State Medical University (Russia)
- Russian State Medical University (est. 1906)
- R-Smart Network
- Racing Sports Network (cars)
- Radio Salaam Namaste (Indian radio station; Irving, TX)
- Radio Sorbonne Nouvelle (French college radio station; University of New Sorbonne; Paris, France)
- Radioprotection et Sûreté Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Safety and Radiation Protection)