Mississippi State University will own and operate the first Orion HALL through its Raspet Flight Research Laboratory in Starkville, Miss.
What does RFRL stand for?
RFRL stands for Raspet Flight Research Laboratory (Starkville, MS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFRL
- Reduced Fat and Reduced Calorie
- Renal Functional Reserve Capacity (nephrology)
- Réseau Français de Recherche Côtière (French: French Network of Coastal Research)
- Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire (video game)
- Receive Frequency
- Real Families Real Fun
- Reserve Force Retirement Gratuity (Canada National Defence)
- Roaring Fork Railroad Holding Authority
- Radio Frequency Radiated Interference
- Rain Forest Research Institute (India)
- Remote Fuels Refabrication Laboratory
- Richmond Ferret Rescue League (Richmond, VA)
- Risk Filtering and Ranking Method
- Risk Free Return Method (taxation; New Zealand)
- Regional Family Resource Network (county association; Charleston, WV)
- Regional Fast Rail Project (Australia)
- Request for Renewal Proposal (cable operators; various locations)
- Radio Frequency Radiation Protection Program
- Rye Free Reading Room (Rye, NY)
- Rhizobium Fredii Repetitive Sequence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force's 14th Flying Training Wing, while Mississippi State University has 70 years of aerospace engineering experience and today includes the Raspet Flight Research Laboratory - which performs flight research/testing of manned and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and carries out research on the fabrication of innovative composite structures for rapid prototype development.
Supporting subcontractors participating in LoFLYTE(TM) include: Lockheed- Martin, McDonnell-Douglas Aerospace, Mississippi State University's Raspet Flight Research Laboratory, Rockwell International, and SWB Turbines.