The team, working under a cooperative research and development agreement, has genetically modified Meeker raspberries to resist raspberry bushy dwarf virus (RBDV) in laboratory and greenhouse tests.
What does RBDV stand for?
RBDV stands for Raspberry Bushy Dwarf Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- River Basin Development Planning and Management
- Refined Bleached Deodorized Palm Oil
- Radio Broadcast Data System (derivative of Radio Data System)
- Red Bull Driver Search (racing)
- Rule Based Decision Support Systems (data mining)
- Rated Battery Discharge Time (USCG)
- Reverse Blocking Diode Thyristor
- Rewarding Behaviors Dog Training (Binghamton, NY)
- Ribbon Display Terminals
- Really Big Duct Tape Thing (Destination Imagination community art competition)
- Region-Based Discrete Wavelet Transform (image coding)
- Radiobiological Effectiveness
- Rainbow Effect
- Red Bloon Equivalent (gaming)
- Regional Business Environment
- Regular Band-Edge (photonic crystal)
- Regular Bipartite Ensemble
- Relative Biological Effectiveness
- Relative Biological Efficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: AGTO) today announced it has been awarded a Phase I SBIR grant for research on the development of red raspberry plants that are resistant to Raspberry Bushy Dwarf Virus (RBDV).
Robert Martin of the USDA ARS laboratory at Oregon State University, may provide plant resistance to Raspberry Bushy Dwarf Virus, or RBDV, a major pathogen of raspberry responsible for production of crumbly fruit.