The Government has also launched a scheme on Vegetables Initiative for Urban Clusters (VIUC) during 2011-12 within the overall Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) Scheme.
What does RKVY stand for?
RKVY stands for Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ryutsu Keizai University (Japanese school)
- Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank (Bangladesh)
- Rabbit Kidney Vacuolating Virus (virology)
- Remote Keying Variable
- Reykjavik, Iceland - Reykjavik Domestic Airport (Airport Code)
- River Kwai Village Hotel (Thailand)
- Rockville (Maryland)
- Rode Kruis Vlaanderen (Dutch: Red Cross Flanders)
- Remote Keyboard Visual Display Unit
- Rotterdamse Kamer Van Verenigingen (Dutch: Rotterdam Chaimber of Student Associasions)
- Rawlinson Kelly Whittlestone (healthcare consultants; UK)
- Regionalna Komisja Wyborcza (Polish: Regional Electoral Commission)
- Relative Kidney Weight
- Rheinische Kunststoffwerke (German materials manufacturer)
- Rhode Kellermann Wawrowsky (Germany)
- Robert Keenan Winery (St. Helena, CA)
- Rocky Mountain Resources (stock symbol; Canada)
- Roentgen Kymography
- Rae Kushner Yeshiva High School (Livingston, NJ)
- Richmond Kickers Youth Soccer Club (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the first time, Delhi has also been allocated ` 10 crore for vegetable improvement under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana even though agriculture is not a major sector in Delhi.
Under the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana, an outlay of Rs.
This enhancement will be available under various ongoing schemes of DAC namely Integrated Scheme of Oilseeds, Pulses, Oilpalm and Maize (ISOPOM), National Food Security Mission (NFSM), Macro Management of Agriculture (MMA), and Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY), Initiative for Nutritional Security through Intensive Millets Programme (INSIMP) & Bringing Green Revolution in Eastern India Programme (BGREI) etc.
Another ` 1,200 crore increase was given to Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana from current ` 7,860 crore to give the states much needed room to use this fund to increase farm output.
Singh said the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana, the National Horticulture Mission, and the Food Security Mission have all contributed to create a more favourable environment for the growth of agriculture last year.
The total allocation for the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana ( RKVY) has been increased from ` 6,755 crore to ` 7,860 crore.
The chief minister said the hike in the allocation for the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) from Rs.