09 per cent, and Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company with 3.
What does RAKCC stand for?
RAKCC stands for Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Marrakech, Morocco - Menara (Airport Code)
- Rabbi Aharon Kotler (founder of Bais Medrash Gevoha in Lakewood, New Jersey)
- Radio Receiver (US Navy)
- Raising Arizona Kids (magazine)
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Regeln Zur Alphabetischen Katalogisierung
- Richard Alan Kenny (Cribbage Tournament; Kansas City, MO)
- Right Above Knee (amputation)
- Road America Karting Club
- Radio Activated Key Entry (UK)
- Random Acts of Kindness Everywhere (student organization; various locations)
- Range Acceleration Kill Evaluation
- Rocket Assist Kinetic Energy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Knowledge Inventory
- Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (India)
- Revisie Amsterdamse Kinder Intelligentie Test (Dutch child intelligence test)
- Suomen Toimitila- ja Rakennuttajaliitto (Finnish Association of Building Owners and Construction Clients)
- Ras Al Khaimah National (insurance company; United Arab Emirates)
- Ras Al Khaimah National Insurance Co. (United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ashtech has also tied up exclusively with Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company and supplies fly ash for the manufacture of Powercrete cement.
Ras Al Khaimah's Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler Shaikh Khalid Bin Saqr Al Qassimi is the chairman of the newly formed Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company (RAKCC) which will own the plant.
13, followed by Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company, by 1.
59, followed by Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company by 1.
44, followed by Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company by 1.
Also yesterday, Ras Al Khaimah Cement Company, or RAK Cement, disclosed its preliminary results for 2010.