The Rare Species Conservatory Foundation of Loxahatchee, Fla.
What does RSCF stand for?
RSCF stands for Rare Species Conservatory Foundation (Loxahatchee, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSCF
We have 9 other meanings of RSCF in our Acronym Attic
- Runway Surface Condition
- Royal Scottish Country Dance Society
- Real Sociedad Canina de España (Spanish)
- Regional Service Centre Europe
- Regional Symposium on Chemical Engineering
- Reverse Short Channel Effect
- Roundtable for A Sustainable Cocoa Economy (London, UK)
- Row Symmetric Component Ensemble
- Resource and Sharing Cooperative of Evergreen Libraries
- Radar System Controller Environmental Simulator
- Rat Stem Cell Factor
- Recombinant Stem Cell Factor
- Relativistic Self-Consistent Field
- Right-Sided Circulatory Failure
- Rod Sheer Cancer Foundation (est. 2001)
- Rail Service Centrum Groningen (Dutch: Rail Service Center Groningen; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Reduced System Conjugate Gradient
- Regional Specialised Commissioning Group (UK)
- Relaxed State Class Graph
- Rescue Social Change Group (social marketing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Brevard Zoo and the Rare Species Conservatory Foundation (RSCF) joined forces to help renovate the only psittacine avairy on the Caribbean island of Dominica, home to one of the Imperial Amazon (Amazon imperialis).
Foundation Dies to Save a Bird DOMINICA -- The US-based Rare Species Conservatory Foundation (RSCF) was faced with a dire situation: the sisserou, Dominica's national bird, faced certain extinction if its habitat could not be secured.