What does RPRS stand for?
RPRS stands for Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPRS
We have 4 other meanings of RPRS in our Acronym Attic
- Retired Parks and Recreation Professional
- Retired Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Revenue Protection and Recovery Program
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Pharmaceuticals
- Right Plant, Right Place
- RPCH Precursor Related Peptide
- Rural Poverty Reduction Programme
- Russian Popular Republican Party
- Raleigh Public Relations Society (Raleigh, NC)
- Rapid Paramedic Response System (San Francisco, CA)
- Research Permit and Reporting System (US NPS)
- Role Perception Rating Scale (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Rorschach Prognostic Rating Scale (psychology)
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus
- Regional Preload Recruitable Stroke Work
- Radiation Protection in Radiotherapy (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Right Place, Right Time
- Red Power Round Up