Respiratory failure is the leading cause of death among patients with rapidly progressive interstitial pneumonitis related to CMV, especially among recipients of renal and bone marrow transplants (6).
What does RPIP stand for?
RPIP stands for Rapidly Progressive Interstitial Pneumonitis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPIP
We have 2 other meanings of RPIP in our Acronym Attic
- Reform Party of Illinois
- Rhone-Poulenc India Ltd.
- Radial Point Interpolation Method (computational mechanics)
- RCRA Public Involvement Manual
- Régiment Parachutiste d'Infanterie de Marine (French)
- Redesigning Pedagogies in the North (University of South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Regional Public Information Network (Puget Sound, WA)
- Russian Public Institute of Navigation (Moscow, Russia)
- Registered Publication Issuing Office
- Responsible Planning and Implementation Officer
- Refining Performance Improvement Program (Caltex Australia Ltd.)
- Rural Power Improvement Program (est. 2004; Australia)
- Regional Polar Ice Prediction System - Barents Sea
- Regional Polar Ice Prediction System - Greenland Sea
- Real Property Inventory Requirements (est. 2003; US DoD)
- Royal Pacific Islands Regiment (Papua New Guinea Defence Force)
- Real Property Inventory System
- Receiving Procurement Inquiry System
- Regional Police Information System