Tundra's New RapidIO Gen2 Solutions Dramatically Increase System Performance for Next Generation Wireless, Video and Military Designs OTTAWA, March 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Tundra Semiconductor Corporation (TSX:TUN), a leader in System Interconnect, today announced its new RapidIO(R) Gen2 program.
What does RIO stand for?
RIO stands for RapidIO (Interconnect Architecture)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIO
We have 72 other meanings of RIO in our Acronym Attic
- Resident Naval Inspector of Ordnance (US Navy)
- Radiation Intelligence
- Recovery Interpreter
- Réseau International de Néologie et de Terminologie (French: International Network for Terminology and Neology)
- Radiotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (oncology)
- Retinal Inner Nuclear Layer Homeobox
- Rose Introducers of New Zealand
- Radar Intercept Officer
- Random Early Discard with In/Out (algorithm)
- Random Insanity Online (website)
- Realistic Input/Output Opportunity
- Reconfigurable Input/Output
- Reference Interconnection Offer
- Régie des Installations Olympiques
- Regionaal Indicatie Orgaan (Dutch: Regional Indication Body; health care)
- Regional Information Officer (USACE)
- Regional Inspection Officer (India)
- Reintegration of Offenders
- Relevé d'Identité d'Opérateur (French: Statement of Identity Operator)
- Remote Infrastructure Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RapidIO(R) Trade Association (RTA), a membership-based organization dedicated to driving the RapidIO interconnect architecture globally, cited Tundra Semiconductor's launch of the first serial RapidIO development platform, using the Tundra Tsi568A(TM) serial RapidIO switch, to test and perform diagnostics resulting in faster time-to-market for high performance RapidIO-based products.
NASDAQ:XLNX) has introduced a new RapidIO Serial Endpoint intellectual property (IP) core.
Altera's Serial RapidIO IP core supports up to four lanes at 5.
Tundra Tsi572(TM) Offers Customers Maximum Functionality and Lowest Power OTTAWA, May 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Tundra Semiconductor Corporation (TSX:TUN), a leader in System Interconnect, today announced the Tundra Tsi572 Serial RapidIO Switch.
Texas Instruments Selects IDT Serial RapidIO Gen2 IP for Wireless-Optimized DSP SAN JOSE, Calif.
16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AdvancedTCA Summit - Tundra Semiconductor Corporation (TSX:TUN), a leader in System Interconnect, today introduced the Tsi620(TM), an innovative multi-standard Serial RapidIO Switch that lowers 3G baseband costs by bridging RapidIO-based DSP clusters to low cost embedded processors and FPGAs.
First FPGA Vendor to Offer RIOLAB-Qualified Serial RapidIO IP Core SAN JOSE, Calif.