Age significantly affected performance on the rapid visual information processing test, reaction and movement time, and paired-associates learning.
What does RVIP stand for?
RVIP stands for Rapid Visual Information Processing (cognitive neurology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RVIP in our Acronym Attic
- Research Valley Innovation Center (College Station, TX)
- Residual Value in Component
- Roving Volunteers In Christ Service (Smithville, TX)
- Right Ventricular Internal Diameter
- Right Ventricular Internal Diameter Index (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Internal Dimension in Diastole (cardiology)
- Rice Varietal Improvement Group
- Round Valley Indian Health Center (Covelo, CA)
- Roanoke Valley Interfaith Hospitality Network (Salem, VA)
- Respiratory Variation In Mitral Flow Velocity
- Royal Virgin Islands Police Force
- Region V Infertility Prevention Project
- Right Ventricular Isovolumic Relaxation Time
- Remote Viewing Instructional Services, Inc.
- Riffa Views International School (Bahrain)
- Robust Vertical Input Sequence
- Right Ventricular Infundibular Shortening Fraction
- Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology (Kenya)
- Regional Video Institutional Technical Unit (Washington State Network Services)
- Renfrewshire Valuation Joint Board (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Objective cognitive assessments included: Critical Flicker Fusion (measures central nervous system arousal via information-processing capacity and the ability to discriminate bits of sensory information), Sternberg Short-Term Memory Scanning Task (assesses working memory), and Rapid Visual Information Processing (assesses the performance of attention mechanisms in remaining vigilant to periodically recurring events).