In order to support the slow moving Bus Rapid Transit project in Dar es Salm, the World Bank has release an additional funding worth 100 million US dollars.
What does RTP stand for?
RTP stands for Rapid Transit Project (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTP
We have 228 other meanings of RTP in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Therapists of Wisconsin
- Regulated Take Off Weight
- Racer's Theoretical Performance
- Radiation Therapy Planning
- Radio Telephony
- Rádio Televisão Portuguesa
- Radioisotope Thermoelectric Power
- Rail Transfer Point (transit)
- Random Trio Productions (record label)
- Rapid Thermal Process(ing)
- Rapid Transport Protocol (IBM)
- Read the Prospectus
- Ready to Pour (food product)
- Ready to Print (publishing)
- Real-Time Payment
- Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (also seen as RTPC)
- Real-Time Pricing (utility industry)
- Real-Time Protocol
- Real-Time Transmission Period
- Real-Time Transport Protocol (digital switched telephony)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHAT'S NEXT The Eugene City Council is scheduled to vote today on whether to endorse the west Eugene EmX bus rapid transit project When/where: Noon, Bascom/Tykeson Room, Public Library, 100 W.
RELATED ARTICLES : Kuwait Metro attracts 60 expressions of interest | Kuwait Metro to be operational by 2020 | Faithful+Gould wins key contract in Kuwait The Partnerships Technical Bureau (PTB), responsible for PPP projects in Kuwait, is seeking a transaction advisor for the procurement of Phase 1 for the Kuwait Metropolitan Rapid Transit project.
In the 1920's the Van Sweringen brothers acquired the hotel as part of their Terminal Complex and reinforced the structure and started underground construction for the rapid transit project, instead of tearing it down.
Bus and rapid transit projects are cost effective, and are a great bargain in terms of ridership and community involvement.
1975: The Morgantown Personal Rapid Transit project is completed in West Virginia, connecting the city's five university campuses.
newspaper the Coventry Observer recently reported that the Coventry City Council has introduced plans for a 30-million-pound (about $54-million) rapid transit project that could potentially include the use of hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs).
GAO-03-701 June 23, 2003 Under the Transportation Equity Act for the 21 st Century (TEA-21), Congress authorized federal funding for New Starts fixed guideway transit projects--including rail and bus rapid transit projects that met certain criteria.