Rapid DNA Service utilizes commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment already commonly used in forensic laboratories and capitalizes on improvements to both rapid thermal cycling and direct amplification.
What does RTC stand for?
RTC stands for Rapid Thermal Cycling
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTC
We have 428 other meanings of RTC in our Acronym Attic
- R&D Institute for Robotics and Technical Cybernetics (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Race Time Computing
- Race to Conquer (online gaming forum)
- Radio Traffic Channel
- Radio Transmission Control
- Raffles Town Club
- Rail Tank Car
- Rail Traffic Controller (rail traffic dispatcher)
- Rail Trail Council
- Rails-To-Trails Conservancy (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two technologies for the rapid thermal cycling of injection mould cavities have been brought together with the acquisition of the Indumold technology by RocTool of France.
Based on our previous work on conformal cooling, we further proposed a rapid thermal cycling procedure where the mold temperature was rapidly cycled by running hot and cold heat transfer oil alternately through the conformal channels (27).