CVC provides cluster tool manufacturing equipment for the data storage and semiconductor industries, including Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD), Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) and Rapid Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition (RTCVD).
What does RTCVD stand for?
RTCVD stands for Rapid Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
- Refresh Timer Control/Status Register
- Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Support System (US DoD)
- Rate That Custom Track
- Real-To-Complex Transform
- Respiratory Therapy Clinical Theory (course; Thompson Rivers University; Canada)
- Ring Type Current Transformer
- Range Temperature Control Unit
- Real-Time Control Unit
- Remote Telemetry and Control Unit
- Residual Trellis-Coded Vector Quantization
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (game)
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (game)
- Regionalni Tehnoloski Center Zasavje (Slovenian: Regional Technology Center Zasavje; Hrastnik, Slovenia)
- Radiation and Technology Demonstration (NASA mission)
- Radioactive Threat Detection
- Radiodiffusion Télévision de Djibouti
- Rail Transportation Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Rapid Test Designer